AN OVERVIEW OF
THE BSTM PROGRAM
Neumont’s Bachelor of Science in Technology Management is for those natural-leader types who enjoy the challenges of managing a diverse team to successfully deliver a technical product or project.
In the BSTM program, you’ll establish a solid understanding of the principles of systems analysis, project management, and group dynamics—taking courses in programming, business systems, and quality assurance.
With a basic foundation in programming and business practices, our students are able to collaborate with our Industry Partners to apply their newfound knowledge on real-world projects in accounting, web development, and telecommunications.
- Applied Business Systems
- Leadership & Problem Solving
- Object-Oriented Programming
- Telecommunications in Business
- Learn to manage projects for complex technical products, like software, databases, and networks.
- Understand the role of IT operations in various business settings.
- Learn how to conceive, design, code, and publish interactive content in a variety of formats.
- Develop professional writing and presentation communication skills.
- Practice effective problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Collaborate with a diverse team to complete a technology-focused project.
- Learn project management techniques for maximizing efficiency and resources.
- Gain an understanding of software development in the context of business.
- Business Analyst
- Quality Assurance Engineer
- Project Manager
- IT Director
- Eventually, CIO