AN OVERVIEW OF THE BSWD PROGRAM
Neumont’s Bachelor of Science in Web Design and Development is for those who are not only obsessed with the latest technology, but appreciate how people interact with the Web on their computers, tablets, mobile devices, and more.
By applying their web design and development skills to real-world projects, students build up a digital portfolio of their software development expertise—featuring user interfaces, corporate websites, and interactive experiences.
- Object-Oriented Programming
- Back-End Implementation
- Dynamic Web Lab
- Elements of Design
- Interactive Web Development
- Develop websites using modern languages and integrated development environments.
- Develop a strong foundation in graphic design.
- Learn how to conceive, design, code, and publish interactive content in a variety of formats.
- Develop professional writing and presentation communication skills.
- Learn effective project management techniques.
- Practice effective problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Gain an understanding of the business of web design and development.
- Experience teamwork and group dynamics.
- Web Developer
- Web Designer
- Web Application Architect
- UX Designer/Developer
- Front-End Developer